Attorney Mark D. Colson has represented hundreds of individuals who were charged with various felony, misdemeanor, and motor vehicle crimes in the state’s criminal courts. He draws on his experiences as private counsel and as assigned counsel (special public defender) for the State of Connecticut to assist those facing charges, to advise them, to protect their state and federal constitutional rights, and if necessary and advisable to try their case before a judge or a jury.
Some of the charges in these cases include:
- Sexual Assault / Risk of Injury / Prostitution
- Firearms / Weapons Possession
- Burglary / Home Invasion
- Drug Possession / Sale / Operation of a Drug Factory
- Assault / Strangulation
- Breach of Peace / Disorderly Conduct
- Domestic Violence Crimes
- Violation of Probation
- Identity Theft / Forgery
- Building / fire code violations
- Driving Under the Influence
- Driving with a Suspended License
- Evading Responsibility
- Reckless Driving
- Speeding and various other motor vehicle infractions
No crime is too serious, or seemingly too petty. If you are being investigated for criminal activity or have been accused of committing a crime you should speak with an experienced criminal defense attorney immediately. You need to ensure your rights are protected and you have experienced counsel to explain the legal process to you and help to guide you through the complex legal system.
Contact the office today if you would like more information or to schedule a consultation for Criminal Defense representation.